For many trips, especially tailormade and private trips, we will already be in contact, however if you are interested in joining a group trip, booking your place is simple:
- Check the availability – Call us on +44 (0)845 0047 801 or email us to check the availability of your chosen expedition and reserve a place. We can hold you a provisional place for two weeks.
At this stage we can check availability of flights. Visas are required for some expeditions, please ensure you are able/have time to obtain your Visas prior to your departure date.
- Book your holiday – Complete the booking form and send us your non-refundable deposit of £300 per person by cheque, bank transfer or credit card. When you make a booking with us all the money which you have paid is safely protected under our TTA license (No. Q4798) and you will be supplied with a guarantee certificate. Learn more.
- Cheques should be made payable to Pioneer Expeditions Worldwide Limited.
- Our Bank Details: Acc. Name: Pioneer Expeditions Client Account ; Sort code: 18-00-02 ; Account No: 04813758 ; Swift/BIC code: COUTGB22, IBAN number: GB59COUT18000204813758
- Receive Confirmation – Upon receipt of your deposit and form we shall send you a written confirmation of your booking and an invoice for the full payment of your holiday. The balance will be required not less than 56 days before you leave.
DO NOT book any flights until you have received confirmation.
- Book your flight – Now that you have booked your adventure, the next most critical thing to do is book your flights because any delay can cost you as flights can increase dramatically the later you book.
What you need to do:
- When you are going to book the flights you/we will need the names of the passengers as they appear in your passport and dates of birth. Some airlines and if you are travelling through the USA, will require additional information about your passport such as date and place of issue and expiry date.
- Flights will need to be paid in full by BACS transfer, within 24 hours of the flights being reserved for you.
5. Pioneer Expeditions holds a TTA License Q4798 under our corporate name: Pioneer Expeditions Worldwide Ltd. When you make a booking, you will be supplied with a guarantee certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong. If you book the flight from the UK, it also covers from T-Atol ( T7610).
If you want to get a good overview of the flight options available then we would recommend you look at either www.skyscanner.net or www.Kayak.com but please note we cannot match some of the very cheapest flights you will.
Decide if you are going to book the flights yourself or if you will ask someone else to like a travel agent or Pioneer Expeditions – Pioneer is happy to book your flights but please note this is not our core business. We do it as an additional service for our clients’ convenience. We cannot compete with the smaller discount retailers that have very cheap seats but often leave a lot to be desired when high levels of service are required. In most cases we can hold seats for 48 hours whilst final decisions are made and funds are transferred to us. We book flights at the cost to us plus a booking fee of £20 per person. We are relaxed if you choose not to book your flights through us but if you do book through us.