For many trips, especially tailormade and private trips, we will already be in contact, however if you are interested in joining a group trip, booking your place is simple:
- Check the availability – Call us on +44 (0)1202 798922 or email us to check the availability of your chosen expedition and reserve a place. We can hold you a provisional place for two weeks.
At this stage we can check availability of flights. Visas are required for some expeditions, please ensure you are able/have time to obtain your Visas prior to your departure date.
- Book your holiday – Complete the booking form and send us your non-refundable deposit of £500* per person by cheque, bank transfer or credit card (*nb. for some destinations we require a larger deposit). When you make a booking with us all the monies which you have paid are safely protected under our TTA license (No. Q4798) and you will be supplied with a guarantee certificate. Learn more.
- Cheques should be made payable to Pioneer Expeditions Worldwide Limited.
- Our Bank Details: Acc. Name: TTA trustees (UK) Ltd – Client Monies of Pioneer Expeditions Worldwide Ltd ; Sort code: 50-41-01; Account No: 46067310 ; Swift/BIC code: NWBKGB2L, IBAN number: GB09NWBK50410146067310
- Receive Confirmation – Upon receipt of your deposit and form we shall send you a written confirmation of your booking and an invoice for the full payment of your holiday. The balance will be required not less than 56 days before you leave.
DO NOT book any flights until you have received confirmation.
- Book your flight – Now that you have booked your adventure, we should book your flights. We are happy to do this for you if you prefer. Pioneer is happy to book your flights but please note this is not our core business. We do it as an additional service for our clients’ convenience. In most cases we can hold seats for 48 hours whilst final decisions are made and funds are transferred to us. We book flights at the net cost to us plus a booking fee of £50-£100 per person.
- Pioneer Expeditions holds a TTA License Q4798 under our corporate name: Pioneer Expeditions Worldwide Ltd. When you make a booking, you will be supplied with a guarantee certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong. If you book the flight from the UK, you will also receive an ATOL certificate from T-Atol (T7610).